How do I place an order?
- Placing an order is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Shop our website by browsing through our product range
- Click on the image to access the individual item's product page where you will be given information on sizing, colour options and availability.
- Add an item to your shopping basket by clicking the ‘Add to shopping basket’ button on the product page
- Review the items you have chosen in your shopping bag. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the item.
- You can continue shopping by selecting the ‘Continue Shopping’ button
- You can also view the items in your basket whilst you continue shopping, by clicking on the "Shopping Basket" option at the top of the homepage
- Please be advised that placing an item in your basket does not secure it for you and it can still be purchased by another customer. We therefore suggest that you complete your order as soon as possible
- If entering a promotional code, please ensure you click ‘apply’ in order to action the code.
- Complete your order by selecting "Checkout" and then follow the steps
- Should you need further assistance with placing an order please contact our Customer Services Team on 1 855 4368 690, who would be happy to assist you.
Is it safe to use my card on your website?
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide us. The Radley transactional web site currently uses high-level Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
You can tell whether a webpage is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.radleylondon.com in your browser address window, also a small locked padlock will appear in your browser window.
How can I search items I want online?
Simply use the 'search' engine on the website and type in the product code or a description of the item you are looking for.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, with the exception of Solo cards.
Do you have a catalogue you can send me?
We do not have a catalogue that we send out to customers. Product availability and new styles constantly update, so the best place to see what is available is our website.
Can I place my order by phone?
We are happy to take orders by phone simply call us on 1 855 4368 690 from the USA or +44 (0) 207 741 1055 from UK. Our Customer Service opening hours are 6am - 12.30pm (EST) Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (GMT/BST), and to order by Phone: 6am - 3pm Mon-Fri. 6am-12noon Sat- Sun.
Can I place my order by fax?
We are unable to take orders by fax, but you can shop online or by phone with complete confidence. Our website uses sophisticated software to provide the highest level SSL encryption technology to secure your online payment.
I've just confirmed my order; can I amend or add other items to it?
Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to your order. You will need to complete a separate order to purchase the additional items.
Should you need further assistance with an order you have already placed, please contact our Customer Services Team on 1 855 4368 690, 6am - 12.30pm (EST) Mon-Fri, who would be happy to assist you. If you email there may be a 48 hour delay in responding to you during busy periods.
Can I cancel my order?
Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the merchandise if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the merchandise to us. Please see the cancellation right section of our terms and conditions.
Can I have my order Gift Wrapped?
If you would like to send your order as a gift, you can select the gift wrap option at the delivery options stage of the ordering process. You will then be offered the opportunity to add a gift note with a personal message. Unfortunately we are unable to gift-wrap walker umbrellas, luggage and dog tags.
What is the exchange rate for overseas customers?
We charge you for your order in Dollars. If you bank in a different currency your card provider will apply the exchange rate when your card is charged..
Will I be charged VAT?
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt, where within the EU, and are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge.
Will I be able to claim a VAT Refund?
All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For deliveries to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
Will I be charged for local sales taxes and import duties on my purchase?
We ship to all countries outside of the EU on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase.Occasionally goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Please click here to contact us if you have any questions relating to shipping to your country. Radley & Co cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duty. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty.
What shipping options are there?
- US Shipping 3-5 business days, $8.00.
- International Shipping 2-8 business days, from $7.00.
- Please note that the shipping charge on the original order is non-refundable unless the item/s are faulty or the order is cancelled in accordance with your cancellation rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- For further details see our Terms and Conditions.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to 47 countries worldwide. Please click here to see the countries that we deliver to.
We regret we are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes and British Forces Post Offices.
How do I track my order?
Within 48 hours of placing your order, you will receive an email to confirm it has been dispatched from our warehouse. This will include a tracking number so you can follow your order with our courier.
When your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking number, you can use this to view the status of your order within the My Account section of the site. If you have not registered an account you can save your details to make shopping at RadleyLondon.com easier in future by registering here.
If you have not received your tracking number, please contact Customer Services.
How will I know when my order is complete?
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email from Radley and your order goes into a queue to be processed for picking and packing. If you have an account, you will be able to view the status of your order at each stage of the process. Your order will go through three statuses before it arrives, these are:
Pending the order has been confirmed and it is waiting in a queue for your items to be picked.
Processing your goods are being picked and packed for dispatch.
Complete your goods are packed and on their way.
Do I have to sign for my parcel?
We use a signed for service with DPD so you will need to sign for the goods when they are delivered. In an event that you are not available DPD will return the goods to a local post office or attempt another delivery. They should leave you a card to indicate what course of action they have taken.
Returns (International Customers)
What is your Returns policy?
We hope that your order will be just what you want. However, if you change your mind about any products in your order you can return them for any reason within 28 days for a refund or exchange. Goods must be unused and in the original packaging. The delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable.
Do I have to pay for my return?
Please follow the relevant returns information for your order destination.
How do I return my item?
- To register your return and create your returns label please visit our returns portal:
- Returns are free from the US. Please note that you will need to pay for the return of products to us from other countries.
- Once you have completed the returns request and paid any shipment charges due, you will need to print the label, (you will also receive this via email). You must affix this label to your parcel.
- Please follow the drop off/collection instructions on the label supplied to complete the return.
- Faulty products will be assessed and if appropriate we will either refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action a replacement for which you will not be charged the additional postage.
- Put the product (unused and in its original packaging including the dog tag, accessories, dust bag and labels) with this note inside the box and affix the returns label.
- Please note it can take up to 14 days for us to receive your return, and Radley cannot accept responsibility for International parcels lost in transit.
- We will contact you by email to let you know that your refund has been processed. Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to process from receipt by our Returns Department.
I have lost the original returns paperwork, what do I do?
If you no longer have your returns label please include a cover note with the following information:
- Order number
- Your name and address, including postcode
- Contact telephone number
- Email address
Reason for return:
- Too small
- Too big
- Wrong colour
- Damaged on receipt
- Wrong item received
- Not suitable
I bought multiple items and need to return one now but what happens if I need to return the others?
Please use your returns label to send back your unwanted item, if you need to return any further items please contact Customer Services quoting your web order number. We will arrange for a new returns label to be sent to you.
I returned my purchase to you and I haven’t received my refund yet, how long should I be expected to wait?
Please allow up to 15 working days for your refund to be processed upon receipt of your returned item(s) as per our Terms and Conditions. Should your parcel not arrive back to us within this timescale, a full investigation with the returns courier will be conducted before we proceed with your chosen return request.
How do I use a promotion code?You can add an applicable promotion code to an existing order at any time before payment is taken. To use a promotion code:
- Do your shopping and proceed to checkout as normal
- When you reach the Payment page, enter the code into the promotion codes box and click APPLY.
- Repeat this process if you have another promotion code that can be used in conjunction with the first offer
I forgot to add a promotion code to my order, can it still be applied?
Unfortunately, once your order has been confirmed, we are unable to make any amendments or apply a promotional code to your order.
How do I check if a promotion code has been successfully applied to my order?
On the payment page, you'll see within the ‘Order Summary’ whether any promotions have been deducted from the order total.
Why doesn’t my promotion code work?
- Your promotion code may have expired. Please check the validity dates and times of the promotion code you are trying to enter.
- If you are trying to use a promo code you have found on a 3rd party voucher code site, we cannot guarantee that it will still be valid.
- You may have entered the incorrect promotion code. Please check that you have entered the correct code for the country to which you are having your order delivered.
- You may not have spent the minimum required or selected the relevant products to activate the promotion. Please check the promotion terms and conditions to see if your order qualifies. Sometimes there may be a different minimum spend for different countries.
How many times can I use the same promotion code?
This will differ depending on the specific promotions.
Whilst some promotion codes may be single-use only, others may be used as often as you like. The restrictions will be clearly displayed in the Terms & Conditions of each promotion code.
When does my promotion code expire?
Please check the terms and conditions of the offer to find out when the promotion code expires.
Can the promotion code be used with other offers?
You can only use one promotion code per order. Certain product ranges may be excluded from a particular promotion. The restrictions will be clearly displayed in the terms & conditions of each promotion code
Damaged / Faulty Goods
My goods are faulty/damaged, what do I do?
If your goods are damaged or faulty when you receive them, please contact our Customer Services teamor 1 855 4368 690 who will advise you how to return the product to us.
If you request a refund or replacement due to faulty goods, we will assess the faulty products. If appropriate we will either refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action a replacement for which you will not be charged additional postage.
Refunds will be processed within 15 working days from receipt by our Returns Department. Once a refund has been processed you will receive a confirmation email from our Payment Service provider Datacash.
If you request an exchange we will contact you by telephone to refund the original order and action the exchange. This will involve placing a new order and taking payment details from you again. Shipping will not be charged on the exchange order.
If you request a refund we will contact you by email to let you know that the refund has been processed. This typically takes 15 working days. Please allow additional time if you are returning goods from overseas.
Can I get a replacement sent internationally for faulty or damaged goods?
We are sorry your item was faulty or received damaged. We can arrange a replacement of the same item if it is still available. Please contact us to discuss options.
How can I contact you from outside the US?
You can contact us here or telephone us on 1 855 4368 690 from the USA or +44 (0) 207 741 1055 from UK or International. Lines are open from 8am - 5.30pm (GMT/BST) Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays and 6am - 12.30pm (EST) Mon-Fri.
You can leave a message at other times and we will reply to you via email (please be advised that all our emails and phone conversations are conducted in English, and we cannot accept reverse charge calls).
If you have lost your Radley dog tag don't despair! You can now replace him from our colorful collection click here to buy a Radley dog tag
International Dog Tag orders will be dispatched by DPD. UK Dog Tag orders are dispatched via Royal Mail.