• GBP
Choose your country and currency

Selecting a delivery destination will navigate you to the most appropriate Radley site for your location.

(Switching between sites may empty your basket.)

UK website
International website

You are viewing our UK site. Continue to our international site for the most appropriate delivery options for your location.

You are viewing our international site. Continue to our UK site for the most appropriate delivery options for your location.

Alternatively, close this window to continue shopping.

My Basket
Item Added
Your Basket Is Empty. Time to Get Shopping

Radley Stories

Earth, We're By Your Side.

Our Commitment To The Planet

23 August 2022

We only have one, so we want to make sure we treat it right. We love making the most beautiful handbags and we do this in the most responsible way for our planet. With the ESG (environmental, social, and governance) strategy we have in place.

We constantly monitor how we can make positive changes in our business and encourage change elsewhere. Ethically, environmentally and socially. This affects how we design, source, manufacture and sell our products. And here’s how.

ETHICALLY PRODUCED

  • First up, we select materials for their environmentally friendly properties, focusing on best practice processes and recycled and reused resources
  • 100% of our leather is certified by the Leather Working Group. 95% of our tanneries are Gold Standard (the remaining 5% is Silver or Bronze). We only work with tanneries that are Leather Working Group-accredited  

  • Every season we’re growing our sustainable non-leather Radley Responsible range

  • We manage our use of chemicals. Our ‘Best in Class’ testing programme – including our primary, secondary and tertiary suppliers – ensures no direct or indirect environmental damage

WHO ARE THE LEATHER WORKING GROUP?

The organisation responsible for the world's leading environmental certification for the leather manufacturing industry.

SMART WITH RESOURCES

  • Currently, 75% of our current packaging is made from recycled and responsible sources

  • We’ve committed that by 2023 our packaging will be made from 90% recycled material, and also be 90% recyclable, so we can create an infinite loop

  • All of our leather is a by-product from the food industry

  • We get the most out of our materials when cutting our products, knowing that every piece we save from going to waste is better for the planet 

  • By planning ahead for our collections, we know exactly where we need to send our materials so we can use slower but less carbon heavy methods of transportation

LOOKING AFTER OUR PEOPLE

  • We audit our entire supply chain – including the suppliers of our suppliers – to ensure everyone feels safe and secure in their work environment

  • We provide support and training for suppliers who need guidance to meet the audit standards

  • Every person within our supply chain, regardless of gender, sexual or religious orientation or belief, is treated equally

  • We’ve worked with some of our partners (now friends) for over 35 years. We celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversaries together

BUY WELL TO BUY LESS

  • Our bags (and purses and accessories) are made for life. Every design is made to last and when looked after properly, only gets better with age

JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY. WE’LL ALWAYS BE HONEST ABOUT THE PROGRESS WE MAKE AND THE WORK WE STILL HAVE TO DO.