How do I place an order?
- Placing an order is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Shop our website by browsing through our product range
- Click on the image to access the individual item's product page where you will be given information on sizing, colour options and availability.
- Add an item to your shopping basket by clicking the ‘Add to shopping basket’ button on the product page
- Review the items you have chosen in your shopping bag. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the item.
- You can continue shopping by selecting the ‘Continue Shopping’ button
- You can also view the items in your basket whilst you continue shopping, by clicking on the "Shopping Basket" option at the top of the homepage
- Please be advised that placing an item in your basket does not secure it for you and it can still be purchased by another customer. We therefore suggest that you complete your order as soon as possible
- If entering a promotional code, please ensure you click ‘apply’ in order to action the code.
- Complete your order by selecting "Checkout" and then follow the steps
- If you are experiencing an issue with your card payment it might help to try a different web browser or a different payment method such as Paypal or Klarna
- Should you need further assistance with placing an order please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 207 741 1055, who would be happy to assist you.
Is it safe to use my card on your website?
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide us. The Radley transactional web site currently uses high-level Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
You can tell whether a webpage is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.radley.co.uk in your browser address window, also a small locked padlock will appear in your browser window.
How can I search items I want online?
Simply use the 'search' engine on the website and type in the product code or a description of the item you are looking for.We accept all major credit and debit cards, with the exception of Solo cards.
Do you have a catalogue you can send me?
We do not have a catalogue that we send out to customers. Product availability and new styles constantly update, so the best place to see what is available is our website.
Can I place my order by phone?
We are happy to take orders by phone simply call us on +44 (0) 207 741 1055 from UK or International or 1 855 4368 690 from the USA. Our opening hours are 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (GMT/BST).
Can I place my order by fax?
We are unable to take orders by fax, but you can shop online or by phone with complete confidence. Our website uses sophisticated software to provide the highest level SSL encryption technology to secure your online payment.
I've just confirmed my order; can I amend or add other items to it?
Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to your order. You will need to complete a separate order to purchase the additional items.Should you need further assistance with an order you have already placed, please contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 207 741 1055, who would be happy to assist you. If you email there may be a 48 hour delay in responding to you during busy periods.
Can I cancel my order?
Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the merchandise if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the merchandise to us. Please see the cancellation right section of our terms and conditions.
Can I have my order Gift Wrapped?
If you would like to send your order as a gift, you can select the gift wrap option at the delivery options stage of the ordering process. You will then be offered the opportunity to add a gift note with a personal message. Unfortunately we are unable to gift-wrap walker umbrellas, luggage, knee length boots and dog tags.
What is the exchange rate for overseas customers?
We charge you for your order in Pounds Sterling. Your card provider will apply the exchange rate when your card is charged.
Will I be charged VAT?
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt, where within the EU, and are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge.
Will I be able to claim a VAT Refund?
All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For deliveries to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
Will I be charged for local sales taxes and import duties on my purchase?
We ship to all countries outside of the EU on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. Occasionally goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Please click here to contact us if you have any questions relating to shipping to your country. Radley & Co cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duty. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty.