MAKING A RETURN
- We hope that you will love your order; however if you change your mind you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or replacement
- Any orders where you (the customer) have used FFC’s will not be covered and pre-paid return labels only cover the return from the delivery address of the order
- Ensure items are in perfect condition and with the original packaging including the dog tag, gift wrap, accessories, dust bag and labels
- We reserve the right to reject items outside of our policy and return them to you
- Please note that we are not able to accept any returns of personalised products unless the item is faulty
- Hygiene and our customers’ safety is very important to us, for this reason we are also unable to accept the return of pierced jewellery such as earrings unless the item is faulty
- Goods must be unused and in the original packaging.
IF GOODS BECOME FAULTY OVER TIME
Radley US LLC products are made to the highest standards, with rigorous quality control checks made throughout the manufacturing process. Please be aware that leather is a natural product and a level of marking on the hide is to be expected. We consider this an important aspect of each Radley product’s individuality.
Where products do not perform to expected quality standards we offer the following guarantees:
- Handbags, Small Leather Goods and Umbrellas: 1 year from date of purchase*
- Luggage Items: 2 years from date of purchase*
- Wheeled Luggage Items: 5 years from date of purchase*
- Watches: 2 years from date of purchase. Items not covered by the warranty are batteries, straps and bracelets. Damage caused from accidents or mishandling to any part of the watch, including strap, buckles, bracelets and watch glasses. Water penetration, except in watches marked as water resistant. Tarnishing of the watch case or bracelet caused by external agents.
- This guarantee covers faults caused by manufacturing or the material used. It does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse. If a problem develops with a product during regular use, please contact our Customer Care Team on +1 855 4368 690 6am - 12.30pm (EST) Mon-Fri or Contact Us
*Please note that removable items such as dog tags, charms, luggage tags etc are not included in the product guarantee.
- If your goods are damaged or faulty when you receive them, please contact our Customer Services team on 1 855 4368 690 from the USA. Lines are open from Monday to Friday 6am - 12.30pm (EST) Mon-Fri. For locations outside of the USA please call our UK team on +44 (0) 207 741 1055 Mon-Fri. 10am - 6pm, and 10am - 4pm Saturday to Sunday (GMT/BST) excluding bank holidays
- The goods being returned must be unused, in their original packaging including dog tag, dust bag and labels. All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in the original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of your purchase price. The delivery charge and cost of returning the goods will only be refunded in the event that the goods have been returned due to being faulty or incorrect, in which case please contact us.
- Proof of purchase - Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original payment method used to purchase.
- Faulty items will be assessed and, if appropriate, you have the choice of receiving (i) a full refund for the value of the product and the original delivery charge; (ii) an exact replacement; or (iii) the same item following repair by us. If your item is replaced or repaired, you will not be charged the additional postage. Please note we do not offer exchanges for alternative items, colours or sizes. An exchange is placed as a new order. This will involve placing a new order and taking payment details from you again. You will be refunded for any returned item(s) in line with the policy stated above.
- When returning… Please follow the drop off/collection instructions on the label supplied to complete the return. Next to your items, please tick refund or replacement and select the reason for the return by selecting a reason code listed. It is very important that when you return an item, we know the order number it relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or a replacement. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you want us to.
- To register your return and create your returns label please visit our returns portal: https://radleylondon.readyreturns.com/ Returns are free from the USA. Please note that you will need to pay for the return of products to us from other countries.
- Once you have completed the returns request, you will need to print the label, (you will also receive this via email). You must affix this label to your parcel.
- Put the product with the completed despatch note inside the outer packaging and seal securely. Return your item via your selected method below and send to our returns address: Radley Returns 4638 E Shelby Drive, Memphis TN 38118
- Please follow the drop off / collection instructions on the label supplied to complete the return.
- We recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery from a reputable carrier, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for the returned items. We also recommend that you send your international parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot accept responsibility for international orders lost in transit.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to process from receipt by our Returns Department.
- We will confirm by email when your return has been received and by email again when your refund or replacement has been processed.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to process from receipt by our team