Social Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the Radley #RadleyBrags Prize Draw
(The Prize Draw)
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE DRAW AND ENTRY IS FREE.
- The Prize Draw is organized and run by Radley + Co Ltd (“Radley”), who can be contacted at Etheridge Avenue, Brinklow, Milton Keynes, MK10 0BP.
- By entering this Prize Draw you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Radley, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw starts at 16:00 GMT on 9th April 2022 and ends at 23:59 GMT 29th June 2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- The Prize Draw is void where prohibited.
2. Who can enter this Prize Draw?
- Participants must:
- be a resident of the United Kingdom, or a resident of a state within the United States (other than one of the Excluded Jurisdictions as indicated in Section 2(b) below);
- have a postal address in the United Kingdom or United States;
- have a valid public Instagram account;
- be aged 18 or over; and
- upload an Instagram post with a Radley item using the #RadleyBrags hashtag during the Prize Draw Period (as more fully set out in clause 3(a) below).
- Excluded Jurisdictions: the Prize Draw is not open to residents of the following states: Arizona and Rhode Island.
- The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Radley or its affiliates, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Radley, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By entering the Prize Draw you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Radley reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information or otherwise violating these Terms.
3. How does the Prize Draw work?
- To enter the Prize Draw, during the Prize Draw Period participants must:
- Upload one (1) Instagram grid post to a public Instagram account featuring the entrant and a Radley item (the “Instagram Prize Draw Post”) tagging Radley’s Instagram account (@RadleyLondon) in the post and using the hashtag #RadleyBrags, entrants based in the United States must also use the hashtag #Sweepstakes (together an “Entry”).
- Each participant can only enter the Prize Draw once. Only the first Entry by each participant will be accepted and constitute a valid Entry.
- All Entries must be received by Radley during the Prize Draw Period or they will be void. Radley will not acknowledge receipt of Prize Draw Entries. Radley will not accept responsibility for:
- Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal or other delivery failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a Prize.
- On 1st July 2022, one (1) winner will be selected at random using a random computer-generated process from all valid Entries received. The location at which the winner will be drawn is Radley’s address as identified above. Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid Entries received.
- The winner will be notified on 1st July 2022 by the Radley Instagram account via Direct Message to the Instagram account from which they posted the Instagram Prize Draw Post (“Notification”). For the names of all Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address set out in clause 1(b), within ninety (90) days of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Prize must be claimed in accordance with the instructions in the Notification message, within seven (7) days of the Notification (the “Claim Period”). In order to receive their Prize, the winner will also need to provide any further information requested by Radley in accordance with the instructions set out in the Notification within this Claim Period. Further, Radley may, in its sole discretion, require the winner to complete and sign before a notary an affidavit which, among other things, confirms the winner’s compliance with these Terms and reaffirms certain of the provisions set forth in these Terms. Failure to claim the Prize in accordance with the instructions in the Notification or to execute a required affidavit within the Claim Period will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The winner will receive the Prize within seven (7) working days of the date they provide Radley with the information requested in the Notification (as set out in clause 3(f)).
- The winner may be required to provide Radley with proof of identification and of legal residence in order to verify compliance with the eligibility requirements for the Prize Draw.
- If a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms or otherwise acts in a manner that affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, then the winner may, in Radley’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. What is the Prize?
- There will be one (1) winner. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded.
- The winner will receive:
(each the “Voucher” and each the “Prize”).
- The Voucher cannot be used on sale items or in conjunction with any discount, offer or promotion and all products are subject to availability and subject to Radley’s usual delivery charges as set out on Radley’s UK website (www.radley.co.uk) or Radley’s US website (www.radleylondon.com) as applicable. In the event that the winner’s order total exceeds £500 (GBP) or $500 (Dollars) (as applicable), the winner shall be responsible for paying any costs above this amount.
- The Voucher will be provided to the winner in the form of a discount code. It is the winner’s responsibility to keep this code safe, and Radley accepts no responsibility for any codes which are stolen or lost. The Voucher will be valid for 6 months from date of issue and must be used in one transaction only.
- Any expense outside of those specified in the prize details in clause 4(b), will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The approximate retail value of the Voucher is $500 (five hundred US dollars) or £500 (five hundred GBP) depending on the location of the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and have a cash value of zero. Prizes are for personal use only and are not for resale. Prizes may be forfeited in the event that Radley determines that the Prize is being misused. Radley reserves the right to substitute a Prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
5. Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Submissions
- By submitting a Prize Draw Entry, participants agree that any such photos, images, music or other content are their original creation and do not and will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party and will not depict any individuals that have not granted permission to be featured therein or use music or other content for which the owner has not granted permission.
- Participants will retain ownership of the copyright in their Prize Draw Entries.
- By submitting a Prize Draw Entry, the participant grants Radley and its affiliates the worldwide right to use the Entry in relation to the Prize Draw, in advertising and/or marketing of Radley’s and its affiliates’ products and brands. Such use may include, without limitation, reproducing, copying, translating, adapting, publishing or making available your Entry on Radley’s and its affiliates’ websites, on any social media account controlled by Radley (or approved third party partners/affiliates), and in Radley’s and its affiliates’ other advertising and/or marketing materials. The rights granted in this clause are perpetual (i.e. they last forever), and royalty-free (i.e. the participant will not be entitled to any compensation or other payments from Radley).
- All participants irrevocably waive all moral rights in their Entries to which they are entitled.
- Radley reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel the Prize in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- Radley will use your personal details to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Prize Draw.
- If you have elected to be added to Radley’s email database, you agree to also receive promotional emails with offers, news, products and information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s surname and state of residence will be published. The winner will have the right to object to this information being published or to request a reduction in the amount of information being published. Notwithstanding any such objection or request, Radley may be required to, and the winner agrees that Radley may, provide this information to the relevant regulatory authorities or otherwise publish this and/or other information to the extent necessary to comply with these Terms and applicable legal requirements.
- Winners will be responsible for all federal, state, and local income taxes resulting from acceptance of the Prize.
- The decision of Radley regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be considered or entered into about it.
- Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw page on its US website www.radleylondon.com or its UK website www.radley.co.uk.
- With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Radley is not liable for, and you release Radley from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, as a result of entering the Prize Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a Prize, or otherwise relating to these Terms and/or the Prize Draw. Further, Radley is not responsible for any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of these Terms, administration of the Prize Draw, or announcement of the Prize.
- This Prize Draw is run by Radley, it has no affiliation with Instagram, and they have no liability whatsoever for the running of this Prize Draw. By entering, participants hereby release Instagram, to the fullest extent permitted by law, from any and all claims, liabilities and damages. Any complaint about the Prize Draw should be directed to Radley and not Instagram.
- If you require any help or have any inquiries relating to these Terms please contact Radley at the address above.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.