Win $250 To Spend Online
Win $250 To Spend Online
Each month we give you the opportunity to win $250 to spend on Radley London! Just enter by registering below today, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning your choice of handbags, purses and accessories. Winners are picked at random from new registrations on the last day of each month. Good luck...
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE Monthly PRIZE DRAW (THE “PRIZE DRAW”)
- The Prize Draw is organised and run by Radley + Co Ltd (“Radley”), who can be contacted at 3rd Floor, McBeath House, 310 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7LW.
- By entering this Prize Draw you agree to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decisions reached by Radley, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw starts at midnight on the first day on the month (as applicable) and ends at 23:59pm on the last day of the month (as applicable) and re-starts every month with one winner drawn per month (the “Prize Draw Period”).
Who can enter this Prize Draw?
- Participants must:
- be residents of the United States;
- have a valid email address and a postal address in the United States; and
- be aged 18 or over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Radley, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Radley, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Prize Draw, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By entering the Prize Draw you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Radley reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify a participant for submitting false information.
How does the Prize Draw work?
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must:
- Complete all required details on the Prize Draw entry form which will be available at http://www.radleylondon.com/winahandbag (an “Entry”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, only completed Prize Draw entry forms will constitute an Entry.
- The Prize Draw is available at http://www.radleylondon.com/winahandbag and is online entry only.
- All Entries must be received by Radley during the Prize Draw Period or they will be void. Radley will not accept responsibility for:
- Prize Draw Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- During the first ten days of each month, one (1) winner will be selected at random from the previous month’s Entries, in accordance with the laws of chance, from all valid Entries received, and will be notified using the email address they provided in the Prize Draw entry form (“Winner Notification”).
- The Prize must be claimed by:
- emailing Radley at the email address specified in the Winner Notification
- within seven (7) days of the Winner Notification. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of the Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The winner may be required to provide Radley with proof of identification in order to verify compliance with the eligibility requirements for the Prize Draw.
- If a winner is found to be ineligible or fails to comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Radley’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
What is the prize?
- There will be one (1) winner in each Prize Draw Period.
- The winner will receive an item (or selection of items) of their choice from radleylondon.com up to the value of $250 worth a maximum of two-hundred and fifty US dollars ($250) (the “Prize”).
- The Prize will be communicated via an email address provided by the winner in their reply to the Winner Notification at Radley’s expense. The winner will receive the Prize within twenty-eight (28) days of responding to the Winner Notification.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and have a cash value of zero. Prizes are for personal use only and are not for resale. Prizes may be forfeited in the event that Radley determines that the Prize is being misused. Radley reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
- Radley will use your personal details to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Prize Draw.
- If you have elected to be added to Radley’s email database, you will also receive promotional emails with offers, news, products and information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s surname and state will be made available on the Radley website. The winner will have the right to object to this information being published or to request a reduction in the amount of information being published. Radley may be required to provide this information to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Radley reserves the right to amend the rules of the Prize Draw, to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable, or to cancel prizes in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- The decision of Radley regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Prize Draw page at www.radleylondon.com.
- With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Radley is not liable for, and you release Radley from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, as a result of entering the Prize Draw, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a Prize.
- This Prize Draw is run by Radley. Any complaint about the Prize Draw should be directed to Radley.
- If you require any help or have any enquiries relating to these Terms please contact Radley at the address above.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.