You’re one-of-a-kind. Quite literally.
And we have a responsibility to you. To protect your future. We love making the most beautiful handbags. And we do this in the most responsible way.
We do this by constantly monitoring how we can make positive changes in our business and encourage change elsewhere. Ethically, environmentally and socially. This affects how we design, source, manufacture and sell our products. And here’s how.
- First up, we select materials for their environmentally friendly properties
- We manage our use of chemicals. Our ‘Best in Class’ testing programme ensures no direct or indirect environmental damage
- 95% of our leather is certified Gold Standard (the remaining 5% is Silver or Bronze). We only work with tanneries that are Leather Working Group-accredited
- Every season we’re growing our sustainable non-leather Radley Responsible range
SMART WITH RESOURCES
- Our packaging will be made from 90% recycled material, and also be 90% recyclable by 2023, so we can create an infinite loop
- All of our leather is a by-product from the food industry
- We get the most out of our materials when cutting our products, knowing that every piece we save from going to waste is better for the planet
LOOKING AFTER OUR PEOPLE
- We audit our entire supply chain – including the suppliers of our suppliers – to ensure everyone feels safe and secure in their work environment
- We provide support and training for suppliers who need guidance to meet the audit standards
- Every person within our supply chain, regardless of gender, sexual or religious orientation or belief, is treated equally
- We’ve worked with some of our partners (now friends) for over 35 years. We celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversaries together
BUY WELL TO BUY LESS
- Our bags (and purses and accessories) are made for life. Every design is made to last and when looked after properly, only gets better with age